Caroline Dean is one of Australia’s foremost experts on using whole-of-organisation cultural approaches to address workplace bullying and conflict. Through her work, Caroline enables workplaces to create cost effective cultural and sustainable change for effective business outcomes.
Caroline Dean Training Coaching and Consultancy provide innovative specialist workplace bullying expertise and services to large and small organisations. Our focus is to assist organisations develop long term preventative strategies that address and prevent workplace bullying and conflict.
We aim to build sustainable organisational capacity so that workplaces more effectively address conflict reducing costly conflict and bullying issues.
Workplace bullying is a cultural issue and our emphasis is on increasing organisational conflict competence. We offer a whole of organisation cultural approach and will work with you to develop and implement a specially customised program to meet the needs of your organisation.
We are based in Tasmania and provide consultancy and training services throughout Australia.
We can help you to:
- Eliminate workplace conflict
- Improve the quality of relationships between management and employees
- Reduce indirect and direct costs associated with conflict such as stress leave, absenteeism & workers compensation costs
- Improve employee productivity and effectiveness
- Improve employee/team morale and performance
- Improve communication between management & employees
- Improve communication between the employees themselves
Respectful healthy workplaces have the following in common:
- Higher staff morale
- Lower levels of unresolved conflict and bullying
- Lowered stress and worker’s compensation claims
- Higher levels of productivity
- Lowered turnover
- Greater worker engagement
- Greater levels of support for the physical, emotional and social well-being of workers
- Values diversity
We look forward to working with you and your organisation.